The Parent Association for Gifted Education, Inc.
The Super Saturday Program is run by the Parent Association for Gifted Education, Inc. (PAGE). PAGE is an all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and is concerned solely with offering The Super Saturday Program. As such, the mission of PAGE is to serve intellectually gifted children early in their lives and to promote the recognition of their significantly different educational needs. PAGE also provides opportunities for parents to learn about the special needs of gifted children and to interact with other parents of gifted children.
The membership of PAGE is comprised of all of the parents, teachers and volunteers who are involved in The Super Saturday Program. PAGE is run by a 13-member Board of Trustees. These Trustees wear multiple “hats,” as parents of gifted children in the program, volunteers performing numerous operational duties and members of the Board.
Board Of Trustees
- Judie Bailey, Logistics Coordinator
- Gina Baldwin, President
- Heather Dillon, Treasurer
- Mark Dillon, Vice President of Marketing
- Liza Gallagher, Chairman and CEO
- Monica Hennessy, Registrar
- Korin Mattei, Campus Operations
- Michelle Miller, Corporate Secretary
- Eric Simon Thomas, Teacher Coordinator
- Philip Bierhoff, Chief Technology Officer
- Aidan Gallagher, IT Consultant and Webmaster
- Mykl Sandusky, IT Consultant
- Jenn Ledonne, Teen Leadership Program
- Jan Betscher, Jennifer Clark, Patrick Clark, Noelle Quick, Corrine Sandusky, Kelly Smith, Sephanie Yamaguchi