The Parent Association for Gifted Education, Inc.
The Super Saturday Program is run by the Parent Association for Gifted Education, Inc. (PAGE). PAGE is an all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and is concerned solely with offering The Super Saturday Program. As such, the mission of PAGE is to serve intellectually gifted children early in their lives and to promote the recognition of their significantly different educational needs. PAGE also provides opportunities for parents to learn about the special needs of gifted children and to interact with other parents of gifted children.
The membership of PAGE is comprised of all of the parents, teachers, and volunteers who are involved in The Super Saturday Program. PAGE is run by a 13-member Board of Trustees. These Trustees wear multiple “hats,” as parents of gifted children in the program, volunteers performing numerous operational duties and members of the Board.
Board Of Trustees
- Mark Dillon, Chairman and CEO
- Gina Baldwin, President & Interim Teen Leader Coordinator
- Monica Hennessy, Secretary & Assistant Teen Leader Coordinator
- Shilpa Kshirsagar, Treasurer
- Jimmy Lehn, Registrar
- Swazi Nkosi, Assistant Registrar
- Melanie Simkins, Teacher Coordinator & Assistant Teen Leader Coordinator
- Maggie Gunnerson, Campus Operations & Parent Room Coordinator
- Sheila Mukasa, Logistics Coordinator
- Anthony Diaz, Chief Technology Officer
- Philip Bierhoff, IT Consultant
- Aidan Gallagher, IT Consultant
- Liza Gallagher, Background Check Coordinator
- Melanie Simkins, Interim Brochure Designer
- Jan Betscher, Heather Dillon, Jenn Ledonne, Jelena Diaz