Exciting things are happening with The Super Saturday Program and we want to share some important news with you.
It is our pleasure to inform you that effective Saturday, March 2nd, we will begin our Spring Semester classes at our new upgraded location, with larger space and better parking!
The Super Saturday Program will be located at:
(Great Oaks Career Campuses)
300 Scarlet Oaks Drive
Sharonville, Ohio 45241
Are you interested in doing more with the program?
Volunteer opportunities are available for 2018-2019. Current open positions include: Assistant Campus Operations Manager and Assistant Treasurer.
FALL 2018 TERM
- Regular Registration: 9/2/18 – 9/22/18
- Late Registration: 9/23/18 – 9/29/18
- Session Dates: 10/13/18 – 11/17/18
WINTER 2019 TERM
- Regular Registration: 12/2/18 – 12/22/18
- Late Registration: 12/23/18 – 12/29/18
- Session Dates: 1/5/19 – 2/9/19
- Regular Registration: 1/27/19 – 2/16/19
- Late Registration: 2/17/19 – 2/23/19
- Session Dates: 3/2/19 – 4/6/19
Registrations mailed during the late registration period should include the non-refundable $25 late fee (maximum $50 late fee per family). Returned checks will result in a $20 fee. Checks should be made payable to “The Super Saturday Program” and sent to this address: PO Box 43385, Cincinnati, Ohio 45243.
Keep Yourself Updated
If you would like to be notified periodically about things related to The Super Saturday Program, you can sign up for our low traffic mailing list.