Students must meet the age criteria for the course of their choice. The Student Registration Form must be completed online for each student every term. The Professional Recommendation Form needs to be completed if the child has never attended The Super Saturday Program or if the child has not been enrolled in the program within the last two years. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender or economics. Parents or guardians of a student are responsible for timely transportation of the child to and from the program site and the classroom. PAGE and its teachers are not responsible for children before or after class time, nor during lunchtime. We can only release students to their parents, guardians, or guardian-authorized persons. Furthermore, neither teachers nor PAGE will be responsible for any accidents or injuries sustained by any child while in the program.
The session registration deadlines are posted on the important dates page. Due to limited class sizes, it is best to register your child as early as possible. To help The Super Saturday Program operate efficiently and fairly, our registration period is limited. Registration may be completed online before the deadline must include a payment of $80 per in-person class (plus an additional $25/class for late registration).
Confirmation letters are sent by email one to two weeks before the start of each term. If a class is cancelled for any reason, the registrar will contact the family with alternative class options. Student Registration Forms, Professional Recommendation form, and the complete current session class brochure can be found on our website.
A limited number of tuition and lab fee grants are available each term. For consideration, please send documentation that your child qualifies for a government assistance program (i.e. Medicaid, W.I.C., or free/reduced lunch). Documentation is required yearly; requests to use financial aid must be sent EACH term so that we do not apply financial aid if no longer needed. Note that financial aid does not cover late fees; registrations received after the regular registration deadline should include a $25 late fee.
Withdrawals and Refunds
If it’s necessary to withdraw your child from a class, please notify the PAGE President in writing ASAP. Send your letter to:
Or, send an email to email@example.com. Please note that after late registration begins for the current session, only 50% of the tuition will be refunded. A withdrawal will not be refunded after registration closes.
Cancelled Classes or Changes
The Super Saturday Program reserves the right to make teacher and class changes or cancellations as needed prior to the first Saturday of the session. We will contact parents or guardians upon cancellation to determine whether there is an acceptable substitute class or if a refund should be given. Refunds will be issued within four to six weeks of the request. In the event of a teacher emergency on an individual class day, we reserve the right to cancel that day only without providing a refund.
In case of severe weather or any unforeseen emergency, The Super Saturday Program reserves the right to cancel a class without a make-up class or refund. When possible, make-up dates are scheduled for the Saturday after the session. Check your email and our website for weather or emergency updates. Closing notices will also be available on WKRC(12) or WCPO(9) and Facebook page.
Publicity and Media Waiver
Periodically, members of the print and broadcast media visit classes to obtain information for stories about The Super Saturday Program. All students enrolled in the program and their parents automatically grant their permission for the use of any record of student activity (i.e. photos, movies, videotape) happening in the classroom and/or at the program site in general.
Student Dismissal and Behavior
Teachers have the right to expect courtesy and respect from students. Teachers reserve the right to dismiss students who demonstrate behavior or attendance problems from their classes. A board member from The Super Saturday Program will contact the child’s parents when a problem arises to provide an opportunity to resolve the situation and allow the child to remain in class. If the situation cannot be resolved in a satisfactory manner, no refunds will be given.
The best way to send us your questions, comments or concerns is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Give your name, contact information and general question. A volunteer will respond as soon as possible. Answers to many questions and many resources can be found on our website. You can also find us on Facebook and connect with other parents.
Please follow these expectations for registration:
- Children (students) should always be involved in class selection. This helps ensure a higher quality class experience for your child, for other children and for the teacher.
- Age ranges for individual classes are designed to take into account both the intellectual and emotional development of our students as well as to create a manageable classroom for our teachers. We cannot allow exceptions to these ranges. If you are interested in a class being offered for a different age range, please let us know and we can try to meet requests in future terms.
- If you have questions about the appropriateness of a class for your child, contact us. We can get you more information to make the best choices for your situation. We can arrange class visits during active sessions so long as you make the request in advance.
- Classes are assigned based on entry into the registration system. All payments and paperwork to complete online registration must be received within one week of online registration or the student will be placed on a waiting list.
- Changes in class selection after your registration has been submitted must be discussed with the Registrar or the President. Teachers are not involved in the registration process and cannot approve changes in class assignments.